Any Home Bakers Here?

I will Debby....my sister says...it's too hot to bake.I really enjoy it.
...no problem. We do NOT have store bought Baked Goods here.
We finally got Summer. It is hot and humid. I could do without
the humid but we have AC at the house and the Breeze from the Lake at the Cottage. Life is Good. Aria
Bake in the cool of the morning. Most of the recipes start with an overnight sponge. If you get up at 6, the bread will be out by 11.

Whole Wheat Sesame Seed Bread for Machine

[I always loved kneading bread and letting it rise freehand. No machines. But health problems forced me to use a bread maker. I finally found a recipe that suits me for whole grain sandwich bread. The gluten is a requirement to prevent the loaf from being too crumbly to hold up as a sandwich slice. Flexibility comes from the gluten.]

Put the ingredients into bread machine in this order

Water 2.5 Cups

Salt 1 tsp

Brown sugar 1 tsp

Whole Wheat Flour 3 Cups

Gluten .75 of a cup

Toasted sesame seeds .75 of a cup

Yeast 2 tsp

Put machine on the large French Bread loaf setting. Mine takes 3.5 hours. Medium crust selection.

[I always loved kneading bread and letting it rise freehand. No machines. But health problems forced me to use a bread maker. I finally found a recipe that suits me for whole grain sandwich bread. The gluten is a requirement to prevent the loaf from being too crumbly to hold up as a sandwich slice. Flexibility comes from the gluten.]

Water 2.5 Cups

Salt 1 tsp

Brown sugar 1 tsp

Whole Wheat Flour 3 Cups

Gluten .75 of a cup

Yeast 2 tsp

Put machine on the large French Bread loaf setting. Mine takes 3.5 hours. Medium crust selection.

Oops, there was supposed to be a "welcome" in my response and it didn't happen. That serves me right for trying to reply using my phone! :rolleyes:

Welcome for real, hope you enjoy the thread!

Last edited:

Water 2.5 Cups

Salt 1 tsp

Brown sugar 1 tsp

Whole Wheat Flour 3 Cups

Gluten .75 of a cup

Yeast 2 tsp

Thanks for the Recipe!

Back
Top Bottom