Any Home Bakers Here?

View attachment 2168053

My mother bought this off the Internet. It's a sushi roll maker. I was actually doubtful it would work. Skeptical, I tried it out.

View attachment 2168057

This thing WORKS! I am surprised!
Jared, next time you use it, can you make a video? I'm looking at that thing with the same thoughts running through my head as you had.
Son is the only one that will eat sushi here .... looks like works good huh ...
If you look for yeast on Amazon know the price there are a few that want to gouge
they police but
Penny a few years ago, I went on a quest to find the best value for everything we buy regularly and built a database with that info... It's been invaluable during this time at seeing who is price gouging. I do take into account its age and inflation, but still... When I bought my daughter yeast, I got her a 3 pack of 1 pound bricks of SAF Instant and squealed a bit over the $38 price tag... But there's one vendor out there selling singles for $30. I think last time I bought yeast for me it was $5/pound.

Jared, next time you use it, can you make a video? I'm looking at that thing with the same thoughts running through my head as you had.
Penny a few years ago, I went on a quest to find the best value for everything we buy regularly and built a database with that info... It's been invaluable during this time at seeing who is price gouging. I do take into account its age and inflation, but still... When I bought my daughter yeast, I got her a 3 pack of 1 pound bricks of SAF Instant and squealed a bit over the $38 price tag... But there's one vendor out there selling singles for $30. I think last time I bought yeast for me it was $5/pound.

I'll make the video as soon as I get home.

Back
Top Bottom