Any Home Bakers Here?

I get the Active Yeast by Red Star. About the same price or a bit more.
But, still a lot less than those small 3 oz bottles....they are selling for $7.00
plus around here And a friend of ours found King Arthur Organic Bread
flour $6.29 5 pounds and she found King Arthur Bread Flour for $5.99. All set for a while. Aria
It is nice to see the grocery channel getting back to normal!

Yesterday it was hot so I made English muffins instead of baking bread. I think it was on the gardening thread the subject of okra came up so I was jonesing for some chicken gumbo soup. I didn’t have any okra but did chicken soup anyhow today with toasted English Muffins. Perfect considering it’s been pouring rain all day.

Yesterday it was hot so I made English muffins instead of baking bread. I think it was on the gardening thread the subject of okra came up so I was jonesing for some chicken gumbo soup. I didn’t have any okra but did chicken soup anyhow today with toasted English Muffins. Perfect considering it’s been pouring rain all day.
Do you buy frozen okra? I don not see it fresh in our stores

Too funny...I was thinking of chicken soup just this morning :D

Back
Top Bottom