Any Home Bakers Here?

alright ladies and gents my daughter is at it again pepperoni bread prebake my boys got to it before I could take an after picture

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1592948861964.jpg
    FB_IMG_1592948861964.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 7
We’re celebrating DH’s bday with one of my favorites... Debbys Old Fashion PB Cake. This is always such a crowd pleaser whether on special occasions or just for everyday yum. I think of you every time I make this @NFC and am so grateful you shared the recipe! 🥰
View attachment 2226025
Happy Birthday to DH!

We’re celebrating DH’s bday with one of my favorites... Debbys Old Fashion PB Cake. This is always such a crowd pleaser whether on special occasions or just for everyday yum. I think of you every time I make this @NFC and am so grateful you shared the recipe! 🥰
View attachment 2226025

What a festive looking cake Roomy! Happy birthday to your husband, I'm glad you've enjoyed the recipe :love

View attachment 2226025
Looks great!

Back
Top Bottom