Any Home Bakers Here?

Since BYC's policy is against ad blocking software, it would be prudent to take this discussion into a private conversation.

The purchase of a PFM will remove ads from the site.
I do not see that in the terms of service. There is an faq that points out that the site relies on ads for revenue.

I have a premium feather membership so do not see ads here
@Aria This might get you to the place for premium feather add on: https://www.backyardchickens.com/account/upgrades

Happiness is waking (no headache, and at least bendable fingers), stumbling to the kitchen for coffee, and remembering... :D
AE199AB0-6F4C-4318-A78D-05DB292287D0.jpeg

We’ll see if I let the cinnamon raisin bread cool completely.

Happiness is waking (no headache, and at least bendable fingers), stumbling to the kitchen for coffee, and remembering... :D
View attachment 2236572
We’ll see if I let the cinnamon raisin bread cool completely.
Bread LOOKS GREAT. I woke up with a headache this morning. Do you think the hot humid weather could be causing? And I kept going
too....(did take a baby aspirin) and am working on a NEW RECIPE for
Milti Grain Seed Bread. It is rising. Will share what happened. Fond
regards, Aria

Mixed l cup of each: seasame seeds, oats, wheat germ, wheat bran, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flaxmeal, cornmeal. This is My Grains
Bread Recipe mix 4 flour bread flour, 1 cup whole wheat flour, 1/4 cup....1tablespoon active dry yeast.....
rye flour, 1/4 cup spelt flour, 1/4 cup vital wheat gluten, 2 cups warm
water, 1/4 cup avacado oil, 1/4 cup molasses, 1 tsp salt and 1 cup of
my mixed grains. Mixed first by hand then mixer. Placed dough in
greased bowl covered and let rise for 1 hour. Flattened dough knead
into a ball covered and let bench rest 10 minutes. Folded into 9 x 5 shape loaf. Covered and let rise 1/2 hour. It was to top of tin. Baked
400 degree oven 30 minutes. Removed...brushed with butter on rack
to cool. This is a NEW Recipe...first time baked.
Seed Multigrain 7.10.2020100_0319.JPG

Mixed l cup of each: seasame seeds, oats, wheat germ, wheat bran, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flaxmeal, cornmeal. This is My Grains
Bread Recipe mix 4 flour bread flour, 1 cup whole wheat flour, 1/4 cup....1tablespoon active dry yeast.....
rye flour, 1/4 cup spelt flour, 1/4 cup vital wheat gluten, 2 cups warm
water, 1/4 cup avacado oil, 1/4 cup molasses, 1 tsp salt and 1 cup of
my mixed grains. Mixed first by hand then mixer. Placed dough in
greased bowl covered and let rise for 1 hour. Flattened dough knead
into a ball covered and let bench rest 10 minutes. Folded into 9 x 5 shape loaf. Covered and let rise 1/2 hour. It was to top of tin. Baked
400 degree oven 30 minutes. Removed...brushed with butter on rack
to cool. This is a NEW Recipe...first time baked. View attachment 2236655

Your bread looks good Aria!

Back
Top Bottom