Any Home Bakers Here?

You'all have been chatty.
Finally back on the computer after healing some from my nose surgery. Yes, I had almost the same surgery as Jared, on the same day, lol. Deviated septum and the roof of my nose... It is so nice to be able to breathe through my nose - never really realized how much I couldn't breathe. Hope it helps with my snoring and fatigue problems.
I need to get my kitchen cleaned and try making some english muffins.
That is good news on the recovery!

Breathing is important for sure

@jnicholes
Not the same surgery, but similar anyway. I didn't need stints, but had sponges in until Saturday.

Glad your surgery went well and hope you are feeling better.

15946626512249017215445046665270.jpg

Glad your surgery went well too. You actually might be able to see the difference on my nose.

As you can see, I'm pretty tired. I woke up at 3 this morning to get a glimpse at a rare comet. It won't appear again for 7000 years.

Plus, pain meds are kicking in.

I sleepy......

View attachment 2241615

Glad your surgery went well too. You actually might be able to see the difference on my nose.

As you can see, I'm pretty tired. I woke up at 3 this morning to get a glimpse at a rare comet. It won't appear again for 7000 years.

Plus, pain meds are kicking in.

I sleepy......
Did you see the comet?

Yes, I saw Comet NEOWISE. It was a spectacular sight. I could see it without my binoculars or 80mm refractor!

I'll try to get a picture for you all sometime.

By the way, I am not hooked on the pain meds. Ive only taken them when the pain is pretty bad, which isnt often now.

In fact, its time to wean myself off those meds according to instructions.

Yum! Adapted the King Arthur Flour recipe for English Muffins to whole wheat (thanks to all your help!), and they turned out great!! I used 50% AP flour and 50% whole wheat. They're awesome!

Thank you for coming to my rescue!

View attachment 2241668
They look great!

Back
Top Bottom