Any Home Bakers Here?

2320CD4E-71DA-49C4-8FE1-EAF80EA6B978.jpeg

Bear Roast Dinner is done! Turned out I actually didn’t Brine it long enough. I discovered that when I cut into the meat. Well, lesson learned. Still delicious.

860AC364-3ACD-4CCF-8DDB-15C19EB87EE7.jpeg

While me and my family were eating, I noticed this. Someone is definitely interested in this Bear Roast......

@Sequel I really like mine a lot. Not the cheapest but certainly not the most expensive. Mine is electric and the element is on the top so I tend to bake sweets and bread in the lower half so they aren’t overly browned on top.
Really??? It doesn’t have elements up and down? I never heard of that. I’ll check that out!

View attachment 2348557

Bear Roast Dinner is done! Turned out I actually didn’t Brine it long enough. I discovered that when I cut into the meat. Well, lesson learned. Still delicious.

View attachment 2348559

While me and my family were eating, I noticed this. Someone is definitely interested in this Bear Roast......

Glad your roast turned out well Jared, good job!

Three days. I still have the Brine if I need to put it back in there.

I used one cup of tender quick.

if I made a mistake, please let me know.
You were a little heavy handed on the tender quick. You used 16 TBS and should have been 10.5 TBS, but that's the advantage of tender quick, you can get away with that. So your brine is fine. You need to keep it in the brine for 7 days. Then you can smoke it.

View attachment 2348557

You're are one plate short. I'll be at this table in 30 minutes flat :drool give a little of my plate to the handsome lad looking at the food :love

Ok I googled around and your oven has a hidden element under the floor! They said that yes preheating takes longer and people have reported longer bake times but people love them because it’s easier to keep clean. What will they think of next?
I looked for mine online, discontinued. Honestly though, I have no issues with it. It tells me when preheating is done and everything comes out right on time. I have the glass cooktop and all controls are on the front panel so you don’t have to reach over hot stuff on the stove to turn off the burners. I didn’t get the convection version.

Back
Top Bottom