Any Home Bakers Here?

Personally I think they taste like sea boogers or at least the raw ones do anyway. Never tried them cooked I do like cooked clams though.

They look slimy and feel the same in your mouth.

I've never eaten a fried one either.

My husband likes raw oysters and grilled ones in the shell. He does not like fried oysters.

Sourdough Seeded Multigrain....just out of oven.

Attachments

• Sourdough Seeded Multigrain4.14.2021100_0363.JPG
    Sourdough Seeded Multigrain4.14.2021100_0363.JPG
    493.5 KB · Views: 6
That is good news! Congratulations on being able to bake again!
Thanks Ron, It was not easy. I will need to put all
the ingredients in a plastic container...and just pull
out the container and mix. There are a lot of ingredients in this Recipe. I feel so great ...hopefully
I can continue. I did not think I would ever be able to accomplish it. And thank GOD I did. Aria

Thanks Ron, It was not easy. I will need to put all
the ingredients in a plastic container...and just pull
out the container and mix. There are a lot of ingredients in this Recipe. I feel so great ...hopefully
I can continue. I did not think I would ever be able to accomplish it. And thank GOD I did. Aria

Congrats on baking again. However, I feel I need to say this. Please try not to push yourself too hard while baking. Don’t want you to get hurt again.

Jared

Congrats on baking again. However, I feel I need to say this. Please try not to push yourself too hard while baking. Don’t want you to get hurt again.

Jared
YES, I will go slow and not bake too often. I just wanted to try it. My SDS Gensis needed to be fed
and used. I do not want to loose it. Will need to get
more organized before trying it again ....that is for sure. Thanks for your words. I will listen. Aria

Back
Top Bottom