Any Home Bakers Here?

I am posting on Airstream Forums our 1967 Airstream Globetrotter 20 ft. FOR SALE and I will take the best offer. It will be listed on Craig's List,
Airstream Facebook and Airstream Forums. Want to get the word out to as many as I can. Without Floyd.....I have NO NEED FOR an Airstream. We both
traveled with many wonderful Airstream People now
that part of my Life is over. I try not to cry because it is over.....I smile because it happened. Thanks again ....Aria

I am posting on Airstream Forums our 1967 Airstream Globetrotter 20 ft. FOR SALE and I will take the best offer. It will be listed on Craig's List,
Airstream Facebook and Airstream Forums. Want to get the word out to as many as I can. Without Floyd.....I have NO NEED FOR an Airstream. We both
traveled with many wonderful Airstream People now
that part of my Life is over. I try not to cry because it is over.....I smile because it happened. Thanks again ....Aria

Those are memories that you will have forever. Just revel in those memories.

I just mixed two loaves of White/Whole Wheat Bread
Making 2 9 x5 loaves. My Genesis (SDS) is visiting a neighbor. I cannot mix my usual. I will say ONE good thing of this terrible Journey I have taken....I lost 25 pounds and my Laura Ashley dresses now look FANTASTIC on me. I was not able to wear them
with the extra weight. Aria

Making 2 9 x5 loaves. My Genesis (SDS) is visiting a neighbor. I cannot mix my usual. I will say ONE good thing of this terrible Journey I have taken....I lost 25 pounds and my Laura Ashley dresses now look FANTASTIC on me. I was not able to wear them
That will be a nice day of baking!

There's a silver lining around every cloud, right Aria?

Good job on getting the bread baked!

Back
Top Bottom