Any Home Bakers Here?

View attachment 2661300
View attachment 2661301
Made two sourdough loaves on Saturday. I also made a batch of chocolate chocolate chip muffins for Mother's Day with my husband's family, but didn't get pictures. I look forward to whenever we get our own house so I don't feel like I'm in the way whenever I get into baking mode!
If somebody wanted to bake in my oven, I would be SOOO pleased! Make my house smell like heaven and give me fresh bread afterward? Yes, please! :drool

Yesterday I wanted French bread pizza. The dough was in the freezer, so I thought I’d let it defrost in the refrigerator overnight, and have it for lunch today. At about one I was finally hungry, and… the dough was still in the freezer. By the time the dough had defrosted, and I was able to shape it, it had about an hour to rise before I couldn’t take it anymore. It was after 8:00! I pulled the Buffalo chicken pizza out at nine. In anticipation of having it, I’ve not eaten since yesterday’s lunch.
CB3680E8-B143-479C-8A33-6C05C53B9570.jpeg
The bread actually came out fine despite going in cold. Also, it’s a sourdough loaf.

So sorry Jared, thoughts to you and your family.

As someone who has been there and suffered with severe depression I know what its like to be on that side.
It doesnt make things any easier for the people left behind but its an illness that causes it. It stops you seeing things correctly, makes you feel theres no other way out, that people are better off without you. That this is how is it and will be forever. Depressive illnesses are horrible things that make life extremely difficult as it takes over the person underneath.

Take care of yourself and those around you.

So sorry Jared, thoughts to you and your family.

As someone who has been there and suffered with severe depression I know what its like to be on that side.
It doesnt make things any easier for the people left behind but its an illness that causes it. It stops you seeing things correctly, makes you feel theres no other way out, that people are better off without you. That this is how is it and will be forever. Depressive illnesses are horrible things that make life extremely difficult as it takes over the person underneath.

Take care of yourself and those around you.
So true, Floydie. Bipolar here. Diagnosed in 1996 or so, took till 2000 to find the right medication to help me, still on it today. Years of agony, despair, even homelessness, but praise God here I am today in a happy place. There is hope and help for mental illness. Never give up! Seek help! There is a brighter future! ❤🫂

So true, Floydie. Bipolar here. Diagnosed in 1996 or so, took till 2000 to find the right medication to help me, still on it today. Years of agony, despair, even homelessness, but praise God here I am today in a happy place. There is hope and help for mental illness. Never give up! Seek help! There is a brighter future! ❤🫂

Pardon me, but my uncle was NOT mentally ill. All I will say is a LOT of things happened that caused him to be majorly depressed in the past three weeks he was alive.

My father spoke to my deceased uncles wife last night. She is managing, I’ll put it that way.

Going up to North Idaho Friday.

Same here Bipolar makes for a very hard life.

Pardon me, but my uncle was NOT mentally ill. All I will say is a LOT of things happened that caused him to be majorly depressed in the past three weeks he was alive.

My father spoke to my deceased uncles wife last night. She is managing, I’ll put it that way.

Going up to North Idaho Friday.

Oh sorry, I thought depression was an illness.
I was trying to be of some help and comfort. But if its not wanted then I'll no longer try to be of comfort.

Back
Top Bottom