Any Home Bakers Here?

2 things.

First, I have 2 friends from Japan coming to stay for the summer. I will try to get some authentic Japanese recipes from them. They get here tonight.

Second, I took this photo with a telescope and an astronomy app last night. It’s the Ring Nebula.

View attachment 2720980

Jared

Enjoy your friends visit Jared!

You can dry the herbs for use in the winter too.
I surely will be doing that. I'm trying to grow things that I can stop having to buy at the store. I know, oregano is a miniscule part of the grocery budget. It's just another thing I don't put on the list.

And, I know where it's been. ("Don't put that in your mouth! You don't know where it's been!)

I have three of them here love using all my herbs also found my Swiss chard is perrenial
Super...planting and watching it grow. My neighbor
Purchased a PLANTER AND PLANTED herbs in it and
I had LARGE clay pots and he planted 6 tomato plants. I have large windows and am watching them grow. If the weather permits he helps me get out there and enjoy them. Today I baked 3 loaves of Sourdough Honey Oat Bread...One for the Plant Doctor neighbor, on loaf for the Grocery neighbor, and one loaf for me. Aria

Attachments

• Sourdough Honey Oat 6.16.2021.JPG
    Sourdough Honey Oat 6.16.2021.JPG
    436.6 KB · Views: 1
Bakers good afternoon one and all!

I was absent due to having my computer looked at.

Had to take Gretchen, my momma dog, to the vet Monday. She had five (5) seizures.

She was fourteen and a half (14.5) years old.

The vet helped her to cross the rainbow bridge very peacefully.

Will totally miss her.

Have a great day!

Super...planting and watching it grow. My neighbor
Purchased a PLANTER AND PLANTED herbs in it and
I had LARGE clay pots and he planted 6 tomato plants. I have large windows and am watching them grow. If the weather permits he helps me get out there and enjoy them. Today I baked 3 loaves of Sourdough Honey Oat Bread...One for the Plant Doctor neighbor, on loaf for the Grocery neighbor, and one loaf for me. Aria

You sound like you have come to the front. Glad to see you being able to partake of your pleasures.

Back
Top Bottom