Any Home Bakers Here?

Thanks Ron.

If it ever cools down here I'll have a go tonight.
You will need to adjust the other ingredients to match. for example, if a three cup of liquid recipe calls for a tablespoon of salt, use a teaspoon for a 1 cup of liquid in the recipe.

She decided on pizza cups for dinner. They turned out well! Using a wide mouth ring, and then rolling/squishing the dough out more, a pepperoni to push the dough down again, a dribble of sauce, and then cheese (we want more pepperoni next time). I baked them at 350* for 25 minutes. It could have baked up to five minutes longer, or 400* for 20-22 minutes. It’s baked, but I swear just baked. The silicone allowed me to pop them out easily.
204D32A4-5F4B-4BFD-BE2F-3CFA0C18B615.jpeg 7B237E5C-F52A-4C1E-BF78-EF0E7FE31072.jpeg 9BC9F036-6762-497B-8EC3-DCFD4C1F8AEE.jpeg

She decided on pizza cups for dinner. They turned out well! Using a wide mouth ring, and then rolling/squishing the dough out more, a pepperoni to push the dough down again, a dribble of sauce, and then cheese (we want more pepperoni next time). I baked them at 350* for 25 minutes. It could have baked up to five minutes longer, or 400* for 20-22 minutes. It’s baked, but I swear just baked. The silicone allowed me to pop them out easily.
View attachment 2761338View attachment 2761337View attachment 2761336
That's not nice! My mouth is watering now!

THIS is why the one is going in the cooking pot tomorrow.
Time and time and TIME again, this happens with her.
The others are not a problem, only THIS one insists on squeezing past the chicken wire etc.
You are done tootsie, your eggs are small anyways.

This was a Tahitian squash that was growing very well, until she got in there and chewed it off at the stem. There is plenty of food for them, this is NOT acceptable. Just like a bully, you are done.

Aaron

Attachments

• chicken soup.jpg
    chicken soup.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 6
The squash is actually fairly flavorful even though it was not ripe. I think I am going to figure out something to have chicken with the squash.. Maybe like a chicken cordon bleu but stuffed with Tahitian Squash and some cheese instead. Or just probably better off with chicken soup / stew since this one is a few years old and probably tough.

Ill process this one and another that quit laying about noonish. That gives them time to clean out a bit after their late afternoon snack.

Aaron

Back
Top Bottom