Any Home Bakers Here?

Morning everyone, scary morning today.

I woke up because I heard a loud thump, and my mom had passed out on the bathroom floor. She threw out her back yesterday, took a muscle relaxer last night, and apparently it wasn't enough, because a muscle spasm made her pass out. She woke up when I said "Mom, are you okay?" She's okay now, but it took an hour to help her stand and get into a rolling chair. Waiting for the spasm to calm down so we can take her to urgent care.

That must have been scary for you and your mom! Hope she's feeling better soon :hugs

@Aria I know you love your sourdough bread, but have you tried the sourdough muffin recipe yet? It is Bacon Cheddar Sourdough Muffins posted by @ronott1 .

That is the same recipe that I use and we love it, but I change it up sometimes. For something different, I will skip the cheese and bacon completely and put a teaspoon of jam in the center of each muffin before baking. The sweet filling is nice with the tangy sourdough flavor. I also like to use 1/2 white four and 1/2 wheat sometimes. maybe I will try a cinnamon and sugar muffin sometime - once I get a new sourdough starter. Mine turned bad on me and I haven't gotten around to replacing it yet.

@Aria I know you love your sourdough bread, but have you tried the sourdough muffin recipe yet? It is Bacon Cheddar Sourdough Muffins posted by @ronott1 .

That is the same recipe that I use and we love it, but I change it up sometimes. For something different, I will skip the cheese and bacon completely and put a teaspoon of jam in the center of each muffin before baking. The sweet filling is nice with the tangy sourdough flavor. I also like to use 1/2 white four and 1/2 wheat sometimes. maybe I will try a cinnamon and sugar muffin sometime - once I get a new sourdough starter. Mine turned bad on me and I haven't gotten around to replacing it yet.
wyo Dreamer, THANKS for calling my attention to
this muffin recipe. AND I do like the idea to skip the cheese and bacon and use jam. And I like the
1/2 white and 1/2 wheat....hey I like the cinnamon and sugar too. Will check out this one. Thanks again, Aria

wyoDreamer, I am LOST again. How do I get to
the new list? Trying to locate Sour Dough Muffins
by Ron. THANKS Aria

wyoDreamer, I am LOST again. How do I get to
the new list? Trying to locate Sour Dough Muffins
by Ron. THANKS Aria
To find recipes:
Go to first post of this thread and click on bakers index.
On the menu bar click on edit
Click on find and replace
type in the name of the recipe or a part of it.

Click on find and the first recipe will be highlighted in the sheet. Click the find button, until you find the recipe you want.

The sourdough bacon cheddar recipe is: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/any-home-bakers-here.921333/page-859#post-18899271

To find recipes:

Click on find and the first recipe will be highlighted in the sheet. Click the find button, until you find the recipe you want.

The sourdough bacon cheddar recipe is: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/any-home-bakers-here.921333/page-859#post-18899271
Ron, THANKS. Never would have found it. Have been out of touch. You are SUPER. Fond regards,
Aria

To find recipes:

To find recipes:

Ron, THANKS again. This IS my kind of recipe.
Will be making these muffins SOON. Aria

Back
Top Bottom