Any Home Bakers Here?

We just moved into our new house, so I am washing every single dish (mostly because they've been in storage for 2 years). Tonight, they should all be clean, dry, and put away, and then, I hope to make brownies. And I really should feed Carly to get ready to make a loaf of bread.
I bought a thick, anti-fatigue kitchen mat yesterday, but my knees, feet, and back are feeling it today (hence the BYC break).

We just moved into our new house, so I am washing every single dish (mostly because they've been in storage for 2 years). Tonight, they should all be clean, dry, and put away, and then, I hope to make brownies. And I really should feed Carly to get ready to make a loaf of bread.
I bought a thick, anti-fatigue kitchen mat yesterday, but my knees, feet, and back are feeling it today (hence the BYC break).

Congratulations on the new house! Moving is exhausting, taking breaks is mandatory :D

52F6AC7A-BFDB-4E85-A5A6-BF2A7335238C.jpeg
The one on the far left is perfect. Hardly any cracking on the sides. Perfect in my opinion.

Pizza tonight.

Swiss, It always helps to "TAKE A BREAK". There was
a water problem in our area today. And plans had to be changed. They are working on repair. Aria

Congratulations on the new house 💗, I've moved enough times, that I can attest to taking breaks.

View attachment 2777026 The one on the far left is perfect. Hardly any cracking on the sides. Perfect in my opinion.

Pizza tonight.
Very nice Jared 😍

Back
Top Bottom