Any Home Bakers Here?

Made a meat and potato pie for dinner. No1 son was happy.
Any veg in it? Well, besides the potatoes I guess.
That would be like beef stew in a crust. Which I COULD make but DW wouldn't eat the potatoes and DD2 wouldn't eat the veg so what's the point?

I really don't want to lose this page.
Since you post here you are subscribed. People post here every single day. Just click on Forums then Watched Threads. Every one you are subscribed to will show up with the ones with the most recent post first and the title bolded. All you have to do is look for "Any Home Bakers Here". We would hate for you to get lost!

I'll beat you too it :D

I can't run very well but for cherry pie I could sprint
I'm willing to share if @cheepteach is. She's not terribly far west of me, swing by on your way and pick me up ;)

Any veg in it? Well, besides the potatoes I guess.
That would be like beef stew in a crust. Which I COULD make but DW wouldn't eat the potatoes and DD2 wouldn't eat the veg so what's the point?

Since you post here you are subscribed. People post here every single day. Just click on Forums then Watched Threads. Every one you are subscribed to will show up with the ones with the most recent post first and the title bolded. All you have to do is look for "Any Home Bakers Here". We would hate for you to get lost!

I'm willing to share if @cheepteach is. She's not terribly far west of me, swing by on your way and pick me up ;)

No its just steak and potatoes. It went down well.

No2 son asked for cinnamon rolls. So made them today for after dinner 😋
Oh and used my new 9X9 pan.
IMG_20210920_150145~2.jpg
IMG_20210920_150128~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom