Any Home Bakers Here?

they wanted $225.00 an hour
:eek:
That is ridiculous! How many were there? It is pretty much a one person job, they figured to charge for the others' time since they all came together and the "sit and watch" plumbers couldn't go to another job?

Other than being uncomfortable under the sink, those aren't difficult jobs. In fact they could have put the faucet in the countertop before the countertop was installed. Makes it a lot easier.

Doesn't take a plumber to disconnect water and disposal. The countertop people could have done it easily.

:eek:
That is ridiculous! How many were there? It is pretty much a one person job, they figured to charge for the others' time since they all came together and the "sit and watch" plumbers couldn't go to another job?

Other than being uncomfortable under the sink, those aren't difficult jobs. In fact they could have put the faucet in the countertop before the countertop was installed. Makes it a lot easier.

Doesn't take a plumber to disconnect water and disposal. The countertop people could have done it easily.
It's one of the traits i dislike in human beings is the money grabbing self serving kind of people.

I had you young guy trim my garden, I gave him half more than anyone else and a very good water flask with a spout. He missed out a little of the back garden so I sent him a text, thinking he'd do this when he's on another job nearby. The replied, that more cash.

End result, I won't be using his services again..
And @Ladies-Eight

Back
Top Bottom