Any Home Bakers Here?

I haven't done much baking for a while. Me and No1 son just made summer fruits pies.
IMG_20211023_153342.jpg

Hey y’all! Been a while. I’ve been busy lately but I need to get my starter up and roaring again. I have a kilo of good flour a friend brought me from Hungary that I want to make into a sourdough loaf to give them in thanks. I also really want to make a Japanese chocolate milk bread, but time is not my friend lately :(

Have not gotten any alerts since Wednesday. 😕
I don't bother with alerts, I just come to BYC every day and check my "Watched Threads"

Jared--if you peel and sculpt a face on an apple, dip it in lemon juice and then hang by a string to dry, it will look like a real shrunken head. After fully drying, you can clear seal it to make it permanent
Shall we rename you "Creepteach"?? At least for the Halloween season ;)

Me and No1 son just made summer fruits pies.
Summer must last longer there than here! The only fruit this time of year is apples. Not that there is anything wrong with apples of course.

The Champlain bread looks very good today!

View attachment 2875800
WOW...LOVE IT. Great rise. Just been watching other methods of making Artisan.... BIGA POOLISH...Why would you want to do these two methods? Sourdough is so much easier. Just needed to KNOW what was making a BIGA. Does anyone one do this type of Artisan Bread Baking ,,,and can explain why? Aria

WOW...LOVE IT. Great rise. Just been watching other methods of making Artisan.... BIGA POOLISH...Why would you want to do these two methods? Sourdough is so much easier. Just needed to KNOW what was making a BIGA. Does anyone one do this type of Artisan Bread Baking ,,,and can explain why? Aria
The other methods seem to be more for Bakeries.

Sourdough is fine for me!

Back
Top Bottom