Any Home Bakers Here?

I may have made a mistake last week... šŸ¤”
Was watching The Kitchen and GZ, Geoffrey Zakarias, made a point of extolling the advantages of a particular brand of very expensive butter for its superior flavor. It's made from the cream of grass-fed Irish cows and I think it's organic as well. Well, like a fool I bought a couple sticks. And I have to admit, both the flavor and mouth-feel of this butter is superior to what I have been buying. I will just say that the name of this product rhymes with "very cold." I just don't know if I can go back to my inferior, domestic butter after this. šŸ˜Ÿ Did I mention it's stupidly expensive? Hmmm. I may have to give up creamer in my hot drink or something ... šŸ˜„. šŸ¤£

I may have made a mistake last week... šŸ¤”
Was watching The Kitchen and GZ, Geoffrey Zakarias, made a point of extolling the advantages of a particular brand of very expensive butter for its superior flavor. It's made from the cream of grass-fed Irish cows and I think it's organic as well. Well, like a fool I bought a couple sticks. And I have to admit, both the flavor and mouth-feel of this butter is superior to what I have been buying. I will just say that the name of this product rhymes with "very cold." I just don't know if I can go back to my inferior, domestic butter after this. šŸ˜Ÿ Did I mention it's stupidly expensive? Hmmm. I may have to give up creamer in my hot drink or something ... šŸ˜„. šŸ¤£
Weā€™ve used this ā€œvery coldā€ butter for agesā€¦ guess weā€™re snobs around here šŸ§šŸ¤£

Quickly deteriorating weather here.

I'm going to make bone broth in my Instant Pot today. DH hates the smell, so I do it while he's at work.

A really smart thing to do: Take the liner pot from the IP, put a freezer bag inside. Stuff all the bones from the turkey carcass into the bag. Freeze the whole thing, then take the pot out of the freezer and leave the bag. Now the frozen bones are just the right shape to fit in the pot.

Did I do this? Nope. :gig

After adding chocolate chips, divide dough in half. Add nuts to one half if some people prefer no nuts.
Excellent advice. I do NOT like male cookies, brownies, fudge etc.

DH hates the smell, so I do it while he's at work.
You'll have to find him an all day task away from the house after he retires.

Back
Top Bottom