Any Home Bakers Here?

I bake, I love when my house smells like home made bread and then to eat it fresh out of the oven with a bit of butter. Oh my. My new passion is I have been researching sour dough because I love it as does my stepson and to be able to make it at home would be awesome. I also love making baked goods, I can my produce from my garden, I cook anything and everything I can get my hands on a recipe for, and have also taken to making home made dog treats. I spend my time outside on BYC or pinterest. LOL.

I would love to swap recipes or have others willing to offer advice, great idea you have here.
celebrate.gif
I have become obsessed with sourdough. I do make yeast breads.

My neighbor, Betsy (she of Betsy bread fame), had a bad fall yesterday and broke her shoulder. She's having surgery next week. She's about my age, and we don't heal very fast any more. Thoughts and prayers are welcome...
I am sorry to hear about your neighbor!

I hope she recovers more quickly than expected.

I have become obsessed with sourdough. I do make yeast breads.
I've started off a sourdough starter again
My problem is before this I began growing plants bazil and a lemon in my kitchen these attracted the annoying flies. I have removed these plants now but I think I'll have too start over again as I have had to close the lid on my sourdough :( which is a shame as it is bubbling nicely but hasn't got that yeasty smell yet

Back
Top Bottom