Any Home Bakers Here?

My friend’s 10-y-o made her first (peach) pie. Even without explaining how the imperfections were not her fault, I think we can all agree it looks great! :clap It tastes great too. EF242551-434D-4D7D-BDBD-DA31C6CDF325.jpeg
Thank God for those pie crust bags.

My friend’s 10-y-o made her first (peach) pie. Even without explaining how the imperfections were not her fault, I think we can all agree it looks great! :clap It tastes great too. View attachment 3175064
Thank God for those pie crust bags.
She did a nice job!

Found a yummy recipe..figured I'd share it fellow bakers. I've tried two different recipes off of the king arthur flour recipe and they were awesome. Oh my gosh there overnight yeast waffles...amazing. They're cinnamon sugar doughnut muffins. They don't taste like doughnuts just really good cinnamon sugar muffins.
https://www.kingarthurbaking.com/recipes/doughnut-muffins-recipe
IMG_20220705_151423_687.jpg

Sorry if I have not posted that much today, or for the past week. Very stressful few weeks with the grandparents here for the first time. Getting them settled and stuff unpacked is really stressful.

And to top it all off, I had a major plumbing issue today. Took three people to fix it, myself included. I’m not going into details.

I think I’ll bake something tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom