Any Home Bakers Here?

I attempted to make cinnamon raisin bread with my kids. Clearly we need to practice. 😆 But it's still delicious.

Attachments

• PXL_20220706_031718758.jpg
    PXL_20220706_031718758.jpg
    461.8 KB · Views: 2
Sorry if I have not posted that much today, or for the past week. Very stressful few weeks with the grandparents here for the first time. Getting them settled and stuff unpacked is really stressful.

And to top it all off, I had a major plumbing issue today. Took three people to fix it, myself included. I’m not going into details.

I think I’ll bake something tomorrow.
Told you this before they are very lucky to have you in there life.

I attempted to make cinnamon raisin bread with my kids. Clearly we need to practice. 😆 But it's still delicious.
Next time, roll out the dough into a 9x13 rectangle and put the filling on it leaving about half an inch bare. Gently push the filling a bit into the dough. Roll it from the 9 inch side and pinch closed at the seam. put the dough into a 9inch loaf pan and let it rise until doubled. It might take two hours but do check on the hour.

Bake according to the recipe instructions.

Next time, roll out the dough into a 9x13 rectangle and put the filling on it leaving about half an inch bare. Gently push the filling a bit into the dough. Roll it from the 9 inch side and pinch closed at the seam. put the dough into a 9inch loaf pan and let it rise until doubled. It might take two hours but do check on the hour.

Bake according to the recipe instructions.
Thank you! This was made in a bread machine, which I had never used before, so still figuring it all out. Haha

Thank you! This was made in a bread machine, which I had never used before, so still figuring it all out. Haha
Use the bread machine to knead and proof the dough for the first rise and then bake it in a bread pan using the instructions I posted.

Some things do not work as well in a bread machine.

Been lurking here. I adore baking. I can't eat any of it due to my autoimmune disease, but my family loves it. Hoping to get some recipes. Here's my pic of a my puff pastry.
Check out the google sheet linked in the first post of this thread. It has a lot of recipes linked in it.

Back
Top Bottom