Any Home Bakers Here?

Morning Home Bakers. Saw on a cooking show a recipe that I wanted to try.
Cut beets in sticks, soak about 20 minutes
Take chicken equal amount cut in bite size
Start a pan with oil to cover fritter heat
add to another bowl
1 large egg
4 tablespoon flour
salt and pepper to taste
add a bit more flour

They used a chopstick to mix the spoon of beet and chicken, add to oil.
I do hope someone can make this. I buy small beets would take 20 of them
to feed the three of us. :frow

@pennyJo1960 I have a few questions.

Are the beets fresh?

What do you soak the beets in?

I take it the beet and the chicken are put through the egg mixture before putting in hot pan.

Good morning everyone.

I have a funny story I want to share.

I happened to be out target shooting with my flintlock muzzleloader. For some reason, despite all my efforts, the gun would not fire.

I was getting spark, the pan was igniting, but it would not fire. I then proceeded to use a ball puller to get the ball out. The ball was stuck. Despite all my efforts, I could not get the ball out.

I did not want to see a gunsmith, too expensive.

Then, I got an ingenious idea.

This is where it gets funny. I decided to screw the ball puller into the ball, then DRIVE MY CAR on top of the ramrod, then I pulled the muzzleloader with all my strength while the cars weight sat on the ramrod.

It worked. Took a lot of effort, but I got the ball out.

Then I discovered why it was not firing. My powder was wet. Don’t know how that happened.

Now I know where the phrase “keep your powder dry,” came from.

Back on the baking subject, I was able to purchase a goose for Christmas dinner, because I was unable to shoot one so far.

Good morning everyone.

I have a funny story I want to share.

I happened to be out target shooting with my flintlock muzzleloader. For some reason, despite all my efforts, the gun would not fire.

I was getting spark, the pan was igniting, but it would not fire. I then proceeded to use a ball puller to get the ball out. The ball was stuck. Despite all my efforts, I could not get the ball out.

I did not want to see a gunsmith, too expensive.

Then, I got an ingenious idea.

This is where it gets funny. I decided to screw the ball puller into the ball, then DRIVE MY CAR on top of the ramrod, then I pulled the muzzleloader with all my strength while the cars weight sat on the ramrod.

It worked. Took a lot of effort, but I got the ball out.

Then I discovered why it was not firing. My powder was wet. Don’t know how that happened.

Now I know where the phrase “keep your powder dry,” came from.

Back on the baking subject, I was able to purchase a goose for Christmas dinner, because I was unable to shoot one so far.
What was the temp last time you used it ?
possible condensation in it, when you brought it back in ?

Back
Top Bottom