Any Home Bakers Here?

Ron, you were THERE for me when I was. trying to get back to normal BAKING. YOU provided the STARTER...because of YOU I
have a STRONG Genesis2 and am able to BAKE SOURDOUGH.
I was very worried for you then for sure and am very happy to see you doing so well and baking so much.

View attachment 3449137

Anyone know what kind of insect this is? I found it in my house. I’m worried it might be infesting my food.
Jared, when I held my finger on the picture I got an option to click on Google Lens. When I did that, the response I got was that it is something called a larder beetle. It doesn't seem the be harmful but it can get into your grain. (I had thought it might be a roach but apparently I was wrong!)

I had just broken my hip...in an unhealthy state and was in a Nursing home and shoved in the corner......I believe they thought
I was NOT going to make it. It was a nightmare. NO ATTENTION.'
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Never will forget it. I was there at least
a month....imagine no bathing, no hair combing...you know where
I am going. VERY little food. I also for got to tell you I also broke
a tooth. Even hate to think about my experience. There was another woman in the room WHO GOT ATTENTION. Much younger and we had a curtain between us. NO ONE should ever have such an experience.

When my husband broke his hip he was in a Nursing Home for 52 days.

He called it imprisonment.

Everyone knows how they can ruin the food by over cooking it.

It was a horrible experience for him.

I lived with a neighbor for ONE MONTH. ...house was not fit for me
to live in. AND ALL THE FOOD IN REFRIG GARBAGE.....I LOST MY SOURDOUGH STARTER I HAD FOR 6 years. My SUPER BYC
FORUM FRIEND RON....sent me Genesis2. And it is now a
super strong SDS which I use weekly. Life has many twist and turns.

And you have survived all the twist and turns.

If we're determined we can overcome anything.

I didn't realize you'd had such trials! I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband, and all the other troubles you've endured! :hugs But you are an inspiration, you dear lady! I always look forward to your posts and consider you an anchor to this thread
This. Exactly. I could not have said it better.

:hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom