Any home remedies to save my chicken.

I really really hope she makes it, but if she doesn't, at least you know you tried! That's more than a lot of people would have done. Thank you for taking care of her! <3

Awww. Poor baby. Does she have a name? Sometimes, I like to believe giving them a name helps them to fight a bit harder. Keeping your sweet girl in my prayers. Hoping she makes it!! The vet should be able to figure it out!! Keep us updated!!
Her name is 11-11 named after the day I found her Nov,11th. Thank you for the prayers. I really hope so also. I will keep you all updated.

I'm so sorry!
It may be time to let the poor dear go:hugs
Thank you. I think if the vet suggests it I might consider putting her down, especially if it Merricks disease. I just hate to do it since she fought so hard and has such a strong will to survive. Hopefully its something as simple as being dewormed and maybe she can gain weight and and start to thrive.

She might be in need of a proper deworming.

And maybe she is just used to chicken feed in meal form, so does not know how to eat other things and will not recognize them as food. Let her have some sand mixed in with the meal to provide digestive help.

Hopefully your vet will be able to tell what is going on.

I think the problem is she doesn’t know anything else as food as crumbles, so please, give her that! After a while you can start giving her other stuff, also, she will be completely depleted of nutrients and calcium, so it woukd be a good idea to give her an extra load of calcium in whatever form and lots of proteins ( ground beef) but don’t forget to sprinkle some calcium on top like ground eggshell or a liquid form, don’t use effervescent tablets if she has trouble with her digestion

Back
Top Bottom