Any idea what breed these might be?

JediMasterCook

In the Brooder
Apr 4, 2017

These birds looked like our silver laced wyandotte chicks but now they are starting your look much different. They were 2 extras that got put in with our order from Cackle Hatchery. Could they be Golden Laced Wyandotte? I'm not sure.

These birds looked like our silver laced wyandotte chicks but now they are starting your look much different. They were 2 extras that got put in with our order from Cackle Hatchery. Could they be Golden Laced Wyandotte? I'm not sure.
For sure not like any Golden Lace Wyandotte's I have ever raised. The neck is similiar does but not the rest. Might be one of their project birds?

Last edited:
Any chance it's an easter egger? I know they can have quite a few different patterns. We ordered 3 easter Eggers and thought we only received 2. Maybe these 2 are also easter eggers.

Any chance it's an easter egger? I know they can have quite a few different patterns. We ordered 3 easter Eggers and thought we only received 2. Maybe these 2 are also easter eggers.
That's possible. When you do a pic---its best to not hold the bird, so we can see its shape, its leg color. Its nice to have a side profile as well as a straight in the face(but see all the chicken) pic. Helps A lot.

That's possible. When you do a pic---its best to not hold the bird, so we can see its shape, its leg color. Its nice to have a side profile as well as a straight in the face(but see all the chicken) pic. Helps A lot.

Thanks! I'll take some more pics today when I get home of both of them.

Some better pictures of one of the birds in question. I'm starting to think we did get 4 Easter Eggers and not just 2.

Back
Top Bottom