Any ideas on breed?

mtgypsy

In the Brooder
May 15, 2015
I have three of these little sweeties. Not sure what they are. They were in with my isa brown pullets when I got them at tsc.

I do know they are bantam, so I am thinking barred rock bantams, if what I am reading is true, I have 2 pullets and a cockerel. :)

Now that they are older I know I definitely have bantam barred rocks, but now it appears to be two cockerels and a pullet. Thoughts?

Here is a better picture of Sassy and one of the probable cockerels, along with my crooked beak, silver laced polish.

One on the right is probably cockerel since it's lighter and has the red comb coming in... We just had to rehome a Barred Rock Rooster at 13 weeks. Wait and see if the saddle feathers come in and/or starts crowing to be safe since there seems to be some variation with Barred Rocks

Now that they are older I know I definitely have bantam barred rocks, but now it appears to be two cockerels and a pullet. Thoughts?

Given the lighter barring of the BR on the left, it looks like a cockerel, and the BR on the right with the darker barring looks like a pullet.

Back
Top Bottom