Any Ivermectin substitutes??

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by Moochie, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Moochie

Moochie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2010
    North Edwards
    I keep getting links to sites that sell Ivermectin, but what I actually need is a store name that would be out in town! Feed stores, pet stores, regular stores, anything! Pops will not buy anything online due to an incident that happened last time.

Until I find Ivermectin at a store, any substitutes? What am I dealing with?

Stick-tight fleas. I'm gonna do a flea bath for the young silkies. Also, we have Hartz Flea and Tick drops for dogs, are those okay for chickens? Got them for the dogs since I have no idea where fleas came from and I wanna be sure the dogs don't have them!

2. florida lee

florida lee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2011
    Morriston,fl
    I got mine for am local feed/lumber/hardware store, but i believe that the "Tractor Supply Store" sells it also. they are a national chain store.

3. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    It's too bad that you experienced an incident that has put you off from ordering on line, or over the phone. I have many animals and the local stores do not have the products I need or the larger quantity I need.

THere are a number of good catalog companies: Jeffers, united vet, Premier1, and others. 90% of my medical dollars for animals is spent via online or phone orders.

You might try again.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by