Any jersey giant rooster owners? My ‘pullet’ just crowed

It took me a minute to figure out what to CL meant. Backyard chickens is probably the most complex thing I do on the computer. Maybe I’ll look into seeing how to post it on craigslist. I’m sure I can find somebody to help me figure it out. Thanks, I hadn’t thought of that one

It took me a minute to figure out what to CL meant. Backyard chickens is probably the most complex thing I do on the computer. Maybe I’ll look into seeing how to post it on craigslist. I’m sure I can find somebody to help me figure it out. Thanks, I hadn’t thought of that one
It can be a bit confusing at first. If you need any help, just let me know. I'll walk you through it.

Actually when I say computer, I meant Internet. I actually don’t own computer or have internet other than my cell service (live in nowhere) Hopefully I’ll be able to do it on the Internet on my phone. I have a coworker I believe that has worked with craigslist because I may need somebody to sit down and walk me through it. But thank you for the idea. Somehow I hadn’t thought of that at all
But thank you because if I do need help I’ll definitely speak up
It can be a bit confusing at first. If you need any help, just let me know. I'll walk you through it.

Back
Top Bottom