any keets yet..? 2012 hatching thread anyone?

Oh My how cute!
love.gif
How happy are you! Lucky you got the in the hatcher yesterday! Congrats!
clap.gif
Let us know when the others hatch!

5 more hatched today. There is one more egg that pipped. I'm hoping it'll hatch soon. Right now, all 6 are sleeping peacefully in the incubator. I'll post pictures of all of them once I remove them.

The seventh one hatched! However, one of them has sprattle(sp?) leg. I taped it together with a bandaid and it seemed to immediately do better. Standing on its own. I'm still so nervous. They seem to be doing fine. The first one the hatch(with the pic a couple posts up) seems to be the boss of the bunch. They're under a red bulb, so I'm not quite sure if you can make out the colors. I'll post more pics once they have gained more strength. Anyone want to try and make out the colors is fine by me :).

Thanks daylily, I'm in countdown mode. Before I plan any activity, I check my calendar, "Is that a hatch day? Lockdown day?" I already told my daughter I'm NOT babysitting during Lockdown and Hatch. Told husband - not going anywhere during lockdown and hatch. You're "batchin" it for those days, buddy! Fortunately I have a very loving and supportive family.
bun.gif
(I just love the dancing bunny)

Back
Top Bottom