Any Missourians out there? :frow

Welcome Tammy, sounds like you are off to a good start.
big_smile.png
where in sw mo. are you? There are several of us down here.

I am from Central Mo, little town called Sturgeon - Middle of nowhere
smile.png

There is also another post of Missourians on here, didn't relize we had that many chicken lovers in the Show Me State!!! It is awesome!!!!

Hey all, I am in the SW corner of the state, Pineville. Tammy J. ever hang out at Race Bro's, I go there every chance I get.

Kelli, how are things going with you? Any more news on the donor thing? Hope it all goes well for you both.

Seen Buff Brahmas (Cheyenne) at the Newton County fair last week, I think one of her birds won Grand Champion, maybe she will get on here and let us know?

Ozark Hen, How are those new Guineas doing? I'm guessing none of the others showed back up? I am still afraid to let mine out, lol. I have such horrible luck keeping them home. lol

Hi chicksrule, keets are doing fine. We moved them outside into the cage within the dog pen. They are snug in there. Still freak out when I bring them food.
ep.gif
I know they will respond better to me when they are grown. I have three silkies that I have moved into a cage into the coop for a few weeks. I want the others to get used to them, plus I want the silkies to get some growth on them first. Silkies have been named, Blondie, Rod Stewart and Ty Pennington. They are a hoot to look at. I know they will grown up to be pretty birds but now.......
lol.png

My silly black australorp is brooding again. She is sitting on some of her eggs and took three or four of the red star's eggs. so in a couple weeks we will see what we end up with.
jumpy.gif

Hey chicksrule, I don't usually get supplies at Race Bros, even though I do live really close. Normally pick my stuff up at Midwest Ag, Dale is great and can answer all my questions. Race Bros is for mower parts. We almost moved to Pineville about 6 weeks ago. DH had a job offer, but had to turn it down, couldn't find a place to live, and he didn't want to drive that far every day. Now I wish we had taken it.
wink.png

Hey Tammy I'm in Joplin, just west of Stone's Corner. Not too far from you at all. I get my DE from Midwest Ag.

Chicks Rule--Everything looks good for donating, maybe be October before the surgery my cousin has to raise his hemoglobin first and he is trying not to get transfusions as it increases the risk of rejecting the kidney. I have been on vacation last week. Went to the Smoky Mountains, had a cabin with no cell service, internet and the cable wouldn't work when we got there. IT WAS GREAT!!!!

Oh and I think I may have converted my neighbor. She had a blast chicken sitting.

Back
Top Bottom