Any one else notice

for a 12 fl. oz soda can of Mt.Dew, there's 46.5 g of sugar which is equivalent to about:
1/4 c. of sugar per soda can!!

Dr. Pepper has 40 g of sugar per 12 fl.oz can

Why bother with the can? Just carry around a bag of sugar and a ladle.

Last edited:
Me & My Peeps :

for a 12 fl. oz soda can of Mt.Dew, there's 46.5 g of sugar which is equivalent to about:
1/4 c. of sugar per soda can!!

Dr. Pepper has 40 g of sugar per 12 fl.oz can

Why bother with the can? Just carry around a bag of sugar and a ladle.

Because, As what Mary Poppins says, swallowing a "spoon full of sugar" is not that easy with out a little "Medicine". And a 1/4 cup, well that is just impossible without a little water!​

Dr. Pepper is simply GROSS ... there are no words to even describe the nastiness of it.
And Mt. Dew goes flat 5 seconds after you open up the can or bottle....
sickbyc.gif

I'll stick with my COKE!
big_smile.png

Mountain Dew is the elixir of life around here. It can get very, very grim in a household of Dew addicts when supplies get low. For a long time, I have believed that, if anyone wants to bring this country to its knees, all they need to do is interrupt the caffeine supply. We may think petroleum is important, but this country runs on caffeine!

Here in Southern Indiana we have a drink similar to Mt. Dew (only way better) its called SKI. We have to take it with us when we go on vacation, and We can be stingy with our ski!
lau.gif

I had a friend once who told me that if he couldn't drink Dr. Pepper he would hook up an IV and inject it into his veins.

Now that is an addict!

Back
Top Bottom