Any one else notice

Quote:
True dat.

My extended family is in MI, and converted me many moons ago. I have since spread the love for Vernor's around the Southwest. Too bad is is rare and expensive here.
sad.png

i bought a 20oz bottle in Plano for 2.39
th.gif

And Faygo?! I lurves all the flavors they have up here compared to down south.

My son would kill for some faygo....he can't find it here.....and I am not ordering it.

I plan out exactly how Im going to drink my 12 pack. Being nice and taught to share Ill give you one..
But as I watch you take it out, inside, secretly im panicking. Do you not realize the delicate balance you are disrupting?!?!
barnie.gif

If I only have 2 left you can bet Im just going to have to straight up tell you NO!
...unless you are a friend that I have not seen in awhile.. but even then its iffy

The wife is a Mt.Dew addict. Over the years I have noticed a direct correlation between "problems" in the house and a low/empty supply of Mt.Dew. When confronted about this anomaly, she get's quite defensive. Head tilts a bit to the side, shoulders square off, her eyes roll to the back of her head and she speaks in this demonic tone that makes me gather up the kids and run to the store for more.

A while ago she was trying to cut back on groceries. Her idea of "cutting back" was to replace the 3, 12 packs of Mt.Dew with 10, 2 liter bottles. I started to question the logic in buying 10, 2 liter bottles over the 12 packs but all I got was "it's cheaper that way!!! You KNOW I like cans better! Im saving money!!".... Then her head started to tilt to the side, her eyes rolled to the back of her head...............................I grabbed the kids and we went out for .79 slushies while mom slowly morphed back into her human form host.

I have learned to never get between her and a can of Mt.Dew. I think they should take her and every other hardcore Mt. Dew drinker and send them over to Afghanistan and tell them the Taliban has a Mt. Dew factory and their going to blow it up. Then watch their head tilt, eyes roll to the back of their head.........the war will be over within hours!!

Me & My Peeps :

The wife is a Mt.Dew addict. Over the years I have noticed a direct correlation between "problems" in the house and a low/empty supply of Mt.Dew. When confronted about this anomaly, she get's quite defensive. Head tilts a bit to the side, shoulders square off, her eyes roll to the back of her head and she speaks in this demonic tone that makes me gather up the kids and run to the store for more.

A while ago she was trying to cut back on groceries. Her idea of "cutting back" was to replace the 3, 12 packs of Mt.Dew with 10, 2 liter bottles. I started to question the logic in buying 10, 2 liter bottles over the 12 packs but all I got was "it's cheaper that way!!! You KNOW I like cans better! Im saving money!!".... Then her head started to tilt to the side, her eyes rolled to the back of her head...............................I grabbed the kids and we went out for .79 slushies while mom slowly morphed back into her human form host.

I have learned to never get between her and a can of Mt.Dew. I think they should take her and every other hardcore Mt. Dew drinker and send them over to Afghanistan and tell them the Taliban has a Mt. Dew factory and their going to blow it up. Then watch their head tilt, eyes roll to the back of their head.........the war will be over within hours!!

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
LOL, my partner and I refer to Diet Mountain Dew as Diet Crack.

I'm currently cutting back. I was drinking a 12 pk of cans every two days. It was either cut back or pick out a fabulous bag to tote my kidneys around. Now I don't keep it in the house but will buy a bottle when I am out and about. I didn't dare attempt to stop while school was still in session or I would have been one of those teachers on the news.
barnie.gif

I do not have a Mt. Dew problem. I have Mt. Dew stock piled so there's no problem.

Seriously, I've learned over the past year. I can have 2 a day and no more (I will not admit to what size 2 is). If I consume more I don't sleep good and I have a "sugar hangover" the next day. Nothing like having a hangover to make me realize it's just not worth it. I wish I didn't drink it at all, but then I would be in jail as a mass murderer. I wonder what is in this stuff that makes me drink it? I swear, it's not just the sugar and caffeine. If that were it, I would switch to the cheaper stuff.

hangin'witthepeeps :

I do not have a Mt. Dew problem. I have Mt. Dew stock piled so there's no problem.

Seriously, I've learned over the past year. I can have 2 a day and no more (I will not admit to what size 2 is). If I consume more I don't sleep good and I have a "sugar hangover" the next day. Nothing like having a hangover to make me realize it's just not worth it. I wish I didn't drink it at all, but then I would be in jail as a mass murderer. I wonder what is in this stuff that makes me drink it? I swear, it's not just the sugar and caffeine. If that were it, I would switch to the cheaper stuff.

LOL, thats about all ther is in it. Other than "jolt" or soda's like that, Mt. Dew has the MOST suger per can.​

Back
Top Bottom