1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Any one else watch ax men?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Young Farmer, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Young Farmer

Young Farmer Out Of The Brooder

Feb 22, 2012
    Bedford NH
    I love ax men. Its such a grat show. Its not exactly a family show because of the language but it doesnt bother me. Any one else watch it? Who is your favorit crew?

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Ive watched the show in the last two years. My favorite crew was the father and son (father was the amputee). I don't know why they are not on this year but maybe the loss of their granddaughter from the dog attack may have something to do with it. Otherwise, its the economy.

3. Creed Bennett

Creed Bennett Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2011
    Western Kentucky

Hey EweSheep that would be J.M. Browning. They are my favorite too. I too don't know why they aren't on this season.

My favorite person on there is Joe Linderborg, he's they guy that ran the yarder naked last week.[FONT=arial, sans-serif] Funny guy!![/FONT]

4. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Nope, no need to, I've got axemen all over the place out here. [​IMG]

Although honestly that crew came up to a nearby city quite a few times to do some logging and left things in ruins for the fact that, it being a reality TV show, only seemed to film the times the guys would horse around, swear and cuss, and do things wrong. Because of that, people have been denying certain companies service thinking they'd get the guys they see on TV.

5. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    I log for a living and actually know some of the guys. They have been investigated by OSHA and a lot of what happens is staged and the oops are normal for most companies. The guys that are portrayed as idiots have not wanted to do it again for reasons as suggested by Illia they got a lot of crap for their appearance of stupidity. More companies turned down the offer than took it. The hard work part is real and so is the danger, the drama is not except for the fights they happen regularly and it is the way things that get to that point are resolved. Had my share of head boppin' a smart mouth.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by