Any one have silkie eggs to sell?

Yes I was just getting ready to post that I have 7 maybe more right now. I have to go and look under the hens to see what has been layed today. They are setting on eggs and I know that one has hatched today.
chris

I've never purchased eggs before... so I'm egg-cited!! And corny too apparently. What colors do you have? Thanks!!!

Quote:
I have a pen that is mixed colors. There is a blck roo, and white roo and a red roo in with 3 white hens, 2 gray hens and a red hen. The black roo is the domante roo and then the white one. I don't see the red one breeding with any of the hens. I just went out and there was 3 more eggs so that makes 10 eggs now.
Chris

my silkie just went broody, but usually she is an egg laying fool! Her eggs are so big that when they hatched the babies are as big as my marans babies that hatched the same day! I'm not saying they will stay as big as marans, but she does put out a very impressive egg. Right now I have around 40 chickens and maybe three eggs a day. Everyoen is either broody or moulting.

Back
Top Bottom