any one have some inexpenisve duccle eggs? :)

shmooborp

artistic fowlism
16 Years
Mar 28, 2008
Yamhill County, Oregon
im looking for some duccle eggs, not to spendy. color dosent really matter, looking for between 6 and 12 eggs. make me an offer, u know the drill lol. i have a broody lavender duccle that i want to have put to use
tongue.png

I have D'uccle eggs that I can send tomorrow. I have I believe 6-8 eggs. Mine are 15.00 (that is including shipping) If I have extras those are thrown in free.

ETA mine are Mille Fleurs and I have pics if you would like to see some of the babies that have hatched from my eggs...or I have pics of the parents too.

Last edited:
yeah i checked the auction threads.. but anything that i was able to read or find was to expensive for me or i didnt see it . >.< lol

thats a great offer hwmp ! can i see pics please?
big_smile.png

Ok here is a baby I just hatched out a few days ago and then I have a bunch that Magsrags has hatched out from my eggs
big_smile.png
They are adorable. And last will be the parents of the chicks
big_smile.png

100_7361.jpg

DuccleLemonadePlease.jpg

100_7392.jpg

100_7391.jpg

100_7300.jpg

JFYI that black one is just his buddy not one of the D'uccles
smile.png
The brown one is the one I just hatched out. You prob knew that but just wanted to clear that up anyhow. The eggs are pure Mille fleur and VERY fertile too
big_smile.png

Have to chime in here. These are definitely good eggs. I have six d'uccle's from Hanging Wit My Peeps now. They are all doing great. I am amazed at how small they are.

a3b1604c5e230aa03a761496801a01e7d06.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom