Any one playing video games?

I play on my switch mostly. Splatoon and Skyrim are my top played games. I’m looking for other ARPGs. Just getting into Dauntless but it’s really grindy.
The Yakuza Series is a pretty good rpg series. They use a brawler based combat, and have the best story mode I have ever seen in a game. Personally one of my favorite game series of all time. I would recommend Yakuza 0 as a first time game, my favorite game in the whole franchise.

The Yakuza Series is a pretty good rpg series. They use a brawler based combat, and have the best story mode I have ever seen in a game. Personally one of my favorite game series of all time. I would recommend Yakuza 0 as a first time game, my favorite game in the whole franchise.
I‘ve heard of the game and pretty sure my husband has played it. I dont play much on the PlayStation though. We have two of them, the 4 and the 3, but I’m rarely the one on it. I’ll have to check out the game though. I‘ve been lacking some real interesting games to get into.

I‘ve heard of the game and pretty sure my husband has played it. I dont play much on the PlayStation though. We have two of them, the 4 and the 3, but I’m rarely the one on it. I’ll have to check out the game though. I‘ve been lacking some real interesting games to get into.
You should definitely play it. It is one of the best games of all time (according to me lol). Let me know if you like it. It's also available on PC and Xbox

Lol. We dont have either of those. My husband is an adamant Playstation guy and our gaming pc needs and update. It’s over 10 years old. Right now it collects dust at a friends house. It’s usually used for D&D.
It runs pretty good on ps4. I have the crappiest pc in the whole world, and I still get a solid 60 frames on it, on high settings. What graphics card is in the gaming pc if you don't mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom