Any one with Experience with FarmNyard.com chicken coops

The farmnyard coop didn't look too bad to me. If I got it I would put it on 4" x 4"s, not 2 x 4's. If their feeder really works to not allow them to waste food, its worth the money. Hardware cloth prices vary wildly so shop around for it no matter what you end up with, don't get a coop that comes with poultry wire. The only thing I would worry about is access to the run. Sooner or later its going to need to be cleaned and you want to be able to do it without contortions. Be prepared to paint it, just in case it comes with inferior weatherproofing. They guy on the video I watched seemed to be more "real" on what a chicken needs, it might be worth a try. Although in Texas you might be better off with a white roof.

http://www.greenswoodworks.com/

The company is in Texas I got a 4by4 dog house I think it was like 250 then I went on ebay and got the window for $60 a pair got paint in the opps section at homedepo and my friend mike put the door on for me and he has some left over flooring from a job he just finish it's just a thought. The guy Wayne is very nice he has done a few dog houses for chicken

I ran into this farmnyard guy's videos and came here to backyardchicken.com to see what others were saying about him. now I don't claim to have the spririttual gift of discernment, but something aint right here. I would steer clear of this guys coops. he spends too much time trying to protect his design. he doesn't explain far too many things. in effect you are buying a pig in a poke.

Hey BlueFrog, what's the latest on the coop?
pop.gif
Still looking? Why not search on the top of the page for hoop coops. Easy to make and cheap. Then hire someone for a couple of hundred dollars to build it. Handyman on Craigslist. They are out there.

Last edited:
Do NOT go near this guy! Larry Kudlik is the man on the video, owner of the 'company' and builder of the coops. He has a few horrible reviews on the BBB and a couple more on his page review when you google search farmnyard. There is plenty more to read about this guy than just how lousy he runs a business, but if you buy a coop from him, expect it to be missing parts, show up damaged, show up weeks or months later than he promised, go long periods of time without responding to your emails, and finally not get what you paid for or (like me) outright ripped off. I'm out the entire $689 for the cost of the coop. He quit responding to me months ago, and now I'm having to get legal counsel and discuss avenues for getting my money back through the legal system. He took so long to ship our coop that it was far beyond the Paypal 60 day customer protection window. STAY CLEAR, and don't let ANYONE purchase from chickencoopsforsale or farmnyard dot coms or anything having to do with Lawrence Kudlik from 2 Bartlett St, Beverly, MA. Don't believe me, go research for yourself. I registered for this site only to warn those that I have just read who were contemplating what seems like a very solid product.

Last edited:
I experienced the same treatment as Cookemonster when dealing with Larry at Farm N Yard. A custom coop ordered last year was never delivered, and paid for in full. There were many, many missed delivery dates, some of which Larry styled as family crises to account for the incredible delay. Even more deplorable, he says he caters to Military Families and offers "special treatment". Based on my experience, you don't want that special treatment. I would steer clear of Larry Kudlik, FarmNYard.com, ChickenCoopsforSale.com, or any of his other ventures. It would have been helpful to me if these posts were here when I was contemplating my purchase. I am posting my experience for others to consider before doing business with him.

I experienced the same treatment as Cookemonster when dealing with Larry at Farm N Yard.  A custom coop ordered last year was never delivered, and paid for in full.  There were many, many missed delivery dates, some of which Larry styled as family crises to account for the incredible delay.  Even more deplorable, he says he caters to Military Families and offers "special treatment".  Based on my experience, you don't want that special treatment.  I would steer clear of Larry Kudlik, FarmNYard.com, ChickenCoopsforSale.com, or any of his other ventures.  It would have been helpful to me if these posts were here when I was contemplating my purchase.  I am posting my experience for others to consider before doing business with him.

It would be a good idea to provide any accounts of his screwing people over to the CO's of any nearby bases. They can declare his business "off limits" to military personnel, which will help protect them, and also dry up some of his business.

Back
Top Bottom