Any opera singer, or other singer?

My Dad used to have a beautiful voice. He could sing anything. He used to sound like Mario Lanza. Then he had a series of strokes and didn't sing anymore. He's gone now, but I do remember that great voice.

Quote:
How lucky am I that a gal would sing me a lullaby from 3000 miles away.
big_smile.png

Next time it happens I hope to have it in my ear.

Michael Amante, a sort of pop classical tenor I'm a fan of and have been to several of his shows, always says a man should sing to his woman. I'd be afraid she would leave.
roll.png
Instead of singing to my x-wife I would just try and dance in the kitchen with her to Michael, Andrea, Lanza or many others but she just couldn't handle it. So, I'd dance with my son instead. He was a better partner anyways.

There was a tenor in BYC out in Texas but can't remember his name.

My hubby's classmate is a tenor and he is on UTube or his website if you can type his name in and boy, can he sing! Warren Moulton is his name. The first time I heard him, I said WOW! Now I can not wait to see him in person next month!

Bad To The Bone anyone?

JakeandElwood.jpg

This was a couple years ago when Jake (me) and Elwood sat in with the Steel Toad Blues Band. We were on a mission from God.

I have played bass in bands for years and do a bit of singing too. I love that 50s Rock and Roll. My most recent gig was playing for a communithy theater production of Pump Boys and Dinettes. I played bass and sang lead on Fisherman's Prayer as well as backup vocals. I have played in the pit for Grease also.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom