Any ouija board stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO, you know how Milton Bradley were witchcraft pioneers!
lol.png

Quote:
Exodus 20:13 Am I the only one who sees a conflict here.
hu.gif

Oh yeah this thread is done for now,
lol.png
"I do believe in spooks, I do believe in spooks, I do , I do , I do......................"

Rancher

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL - you make being a witch sound like a bad, evil thing. I can assure you, this is not the case.
wink.png

being a witch like ouija boards is of the occult and is evil. the bible says to not suffer a witch to live.

You funny...
lau.gif
gig.gif

What do you even REALLY know about witchcraft..(that you didnt see on t.v, that is..
roll.png
)
Do tell the FACTS of your experience, please..

ETA: I'm not talking about evil satan worshipers
roll.png
... i am talking about witches.. Wiccan and the like..
Do you REALLY know what they believe in?

Last edited:
Quote:
being a witch like ouija boards is of the occult and is evil. the bible says to not suffer a witch to live.

You funny...
lau.gif
gig.gif

What do you even REALLY know about witchcraft..(that you didnt see on t.v, that is..
roll.png
)

roll.png

At the risk of butting in....
hide.gif

I know what they believe in. They are not "evil" like the "evil Satan worshipers." Most witches and wiccans are very nice, thoughtful, caring people. They take their beliefs seriously -- sometimes more seriously than some Christians I know, unfortunately. Witches and wiccans usually worship the Earth as their mother, and nature. I disagree with their religion/beliefs, but I think if I were to ever have the opportunity to speak on a spiritual level with one, the LAST thing to tell them is how wicked/evil they are. You would NEVER win their trust and that would be the end of the conversation. I would rather discuss their beliefs, and share mine with them if they would be interested. Never force your religious beliefs on anyone. That's the surest way to make them want absolutely nothing to do with you or your religion.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote:

You funny...
lau.gif
gig.gif

roll.png
)

roll.png

X2 - yes please do share your knowledge and experience with us. I'm a Pagan and I'd love to hear more about how "evil" I am. I'm willing to bet that you have absolutely no clue what we believe in or what we practice. Instead of spouting nonsense from a book that was written thousands of year ago, why not take the time to learn about a subject first before proclaiming it "evil."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom