any Pit Bull owners here?

If you pick Oakley up this weekend can we expect some baby pictures on Monday? Pretty please?

Here are my old dogs. The only one currently alive and kicking is Sally on the far left, and she is 12.

28165_5dogs.jpg

Here is an old picture of Bill and Maggie. They both look more mature now. Bill is now 5 and Mags 3.

28165_maggiebilly2.jpg

Mags now. And she is a handfull!

28165_9783e.jpg

Last edited:
There is a line of Rednoses that does have different looking heads. Not what you would expect a pit to look like but still pure bred. Could be one of those.

We have 2 pitbulls Leah and Piper, they are the most gentle animals in the mid evil times women left their children home alone with Pitbulls and they were called the nanny

Leah is 14 she is 3/4 Pit 1/4 Damation
38795_leahgrass.jpg

Piper came to us when his original owner went to prison, he was abused and still has some trust issues with men, and even after all he has been through he is the biggest baby and protects me and any other woman he is just now trusting my Dbf after more then a year!

38795_piper1.jpg

Thank you for all of your thoughts about Krup.
hugs.gif
I do miss him. We are guessing he was around 10-11 when he passed what a good dog.

On to nicer thoughts ~ What a great bunch of pics of all of your pitties! If I keep looking at these pics its just gonna put me on the search again lol

I might post a new thread for this, but wanted to post a couple pics of our new girl. We got her yesterday (Sunday). We named her Oakley. She is AWESOME... we all have fallen in love with her. She just adores our kids, and they are enjoying her very much.

These were right after we brought her home... I'll have to get some more pics of her tomorrow.

She is an inside dog.
smile.png

DSCN2883.jpg

DSCN2893.jpg

DSCN2894.jpg

Let me put it this way. I am not a fan of the breed. We had one and he was very destructive despite multiple attempts at training. Now, on the other hand, I have friends that have them and they are very friendly, goofy dogs.

However. Pits, rottweilers are in the same category. One person dogs. They are VERY protective of that one person. I DO know there exceptions to every rule, however, if a person is not that dogs person, be sure their person is around before trying to pet the dog.

I am also aware that ANY dog can go off and attack someone. Even a toy poodle.

I have owned and rescued "pits" for years. Always good to see other bully lovers!
smile.png
If you don't already know about it, I think you'd love PitBullForum.com It's like this one, but ALL about the bully breeds. Many good people on there.

Back
Top Bottom