any shows in AL?

I was scrolling down through this forum looking for "Alabama" when I saw your post. I was about to post the same thing. i guess the absence of any response means "no"...
big_smile.png
Well, maybe there will be some in the spring! I have never been to one before.

I found this.....

The Alabama Bantam Club will be hosting an All Bantam Show on Saturday April 17, 2010.

Also, there will be a Junior Show. This show is for the young folks. JUNIORS ARE 18 AND UNDER, AND MUST COOP AND GROOM THEIR OWN BIRDS.

Where: Clanton, Alabama Fairgrounds

When: The show barn will open at 2PM on Friday afternoon and close at 9 PM. On Saturday morning, the barn will open at 6 AM. Judging will begin promptly at 9:00

RAIN OR SHINE and FREE TO THE PUBLIC

Entry fee $2.50 per bird. All entries must be RECEIVED by 9PM on APR 13
Mail entries to Claudia Gore, 3286 County Road 48
Jemison, AL 35085 Telephone (205) 646-0604 before 9 PM Central Time

We will have a swap area for poultry and poultry related articles. Sale cages will be available for $2.50 per hole. Please reserve on your entry. Set up your own – $5.00. Bring your own tables if needed.

Directions:
From I-65 North – Right at Exit 212 on to Lay Dam Road West. (HWY 145) Pass Chilton Medical Complex, (hospital) TURN left on Airport Rd. Pass National Guard Army, Fairgrounds on left.

From I-65 South – exit left at exit # 208 on to Lake Mitchell Road west. Right on Thrash Road to Airport road. Left, pass airport. Fairgrounds on right.

How fun!!! I'll put it on the calendar and maybe we'll be able to go. Thanks for posting, Ms.FB!

Ms.FuzzyButts :

I found this.....

The Alabama Bantam Club will be hosting an All Bantam Show on Saturday April 17, 2010.

.​

Back
Top Bottom