Any Strange Abilities?

Nothing special or interesting about me. My son, however, is a synesthete. That has been very interesting. (-sensory pathways cross in the brain and numbers, for him, all have colors. -music is very tangible, and notes/chords have tactile feelings.) My brother is truly ambidextrous. He can write, eat, and perform most any task with either hand, equally. (Subsequently, he is also a genius :) )
What colors are the numbers? If you know, lol

What colors are the numbers? If you know, lol
I just recall that he used to always say 7 was his favorite color (green) when he was a kid, and I had no idea what he was talking about. When we finally learned, his sophomore year in HS, he had this - it explained a lot. It finally made sense why all of his color by number worksheets in Kindergarten were always scribbled out and colored over 🤪.

I just recall that he used to always say 7 was his favorite color (green) when he was a kid, and I had no idea what he was talking about. When we finally learned, his sophomore year in HS, he had this - it explained a lot. It finally made sense why all of his color by number worksheets in Kindergarten were always scribbled out and colored over 🤪.
Oh! See, 7 is an orange number for me. 3 is green. Thanks for answering that, I’m it was kind of a weird question, I just wanted to see if my colors and his were the same. 🤓

Oh! See, 7 is an orange number for me. 3 is green. Thanks for answering that, I’m it was kind of a weird question, I just wanted to see if my colors and his were the same. 🤓
I'm a synesthete too! Words have tastes for me. Chocolate tastes like, well, chocolate. Blue tastes cold, like ice. Chair tastes like orange juice. Potato tastes like french fries. Homework tastes bitter, like orange rind.

I have the ability to mimic an egg song and clucking so accurately that people believe the sound is coming from a real chicken, and when I do my egg song outside one of the roosters will start replying to me.

That counts as an ability, right? Or does that only count as being really weird?

I have the ability to mimic an egg song and clucking so accurately that people believe the sound is coming from a real chicken, and when I do my egg song outside one of the roosters will start replying to me.

That counts as an ability, right? Or does that only count as being really weird?
I'd say both, I'm really weird myself and proud of it😂

I have a photographic memory and if you give me the lyrics to a song I can memorize them and I know the words to the song literally forever

(my singing voice is terrible tho 😭)

Back
Top Bottom