Any Tabletop Gamers?

okay, that's what I thought. I just wasnt sure if you were talking about something like dungeons and dragons! Does anyone even play that anymore?!
I play a similar game, but the rules are built by my friend. It's still classified as a RPG (Role Playing Game). But it's adaptable. Rather than being just fantasy, the setting and characters can be anything.

I play. I've been gaming since birth. Right now it's mostly MTG (mostly Commander but I draft on occasion too) since my normal RPG group isn't super active. Plus all kids of board games with the kids. Other than that, I'm a member of the PC master race. That's a topic for a different time though. :)

Oh wow!
I play Pathfinder
I also do p2p via boards since not everyone can get together all the time to put in for a whole session.
All the other games are like.. just fun time board games; Catan, werewolf, short card games :)
How cool to see some fellow gamers here (though I disagree about Monopoly, I like Monopoly!)

haha, fun.
I recently got into a new TCG called Star Wars: Destiny, it's pretty good. Obviously, it's a TCG/CCG, which means you have to be careful with your money, but it's pretty good if you can do that.
Have you ever heard of Fighting Fantasy, Grail Quest, and Lone Wolf game books? They are novel size books like Choose your own adventure, but instead you roll up a character and roll dice to fight opponents, defeat traps etc. They were popular in late 70's to late 80's. I probably have over 100 of them. My mother kept most everything from my childhood.

Back
Top Bottom