Any Tabletop Gamers?

Oh wow!
I play Pathfinder
I also do p2p via boards since not everyone can get together all the time to put in for a whole session.
All the other games are like.. just fun time board games; Catan, werewolf, short card games :)
How cool to see some fellow gamers here (though I disagree about Monopoly, I like Monopoly!)

We do RPG --Savage Worlds: Rifts, Star Trek, and a friend is putting together a Starfinder/Pathfinder something or another on Fantasy Grounds-that we are supposed to be starting up soon.
I have a friend who designs RPG Systems, they're quite good. We recently completed an Edge of the Empire Campaign

okay, that's what I thought. I just wasnt sure if you were talking about something like dungeons and dragons! Does anyone even play that anymore?!
I play a similar game, but the rules are built by my friend. It's still classified as a RPG (Role Playing Game). But it's adaptable. Rather than being just fantasy, the setting and characters can be anything.

I play. I've been gaming since birth. Right now it's mostly MTG (mostly Commander but I draft on occasion too) since my normal RPG group isn't super active. Plus all kids of board games with the kids. Other than that, I'm a member of the PC master race. That's a topic for a different time though. :)

Back
Top Bottom