Any Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons gamers here?

CrazyCochin

~Crazy~
May 21, 2019
Washington State, aka The pacific NorthWest
:frow Hello there, today I am looking for those of you who enjoy a good farming lifestyle games. If your out there, drop on by for chit-chat, recommendations, and gamer what not. :D
To be specific however, I would like to know if any of you in this community play harvest Moon or story of seasons games. (PS: Harvest moon swapped over to the name Story of Seasons around 2014).

Here is a list:
1996Harvest MoonSNES
1997Harvest Moon GBGB
1999Harvest Moon 64N64
1999Harvest Moon GB2GBC
2000Harvest Moon: Back to NaturePS1
2000Harvest Moon GB3GBC
2000Bokujō Monogatari Harvest Moon for GirlPS1
2001Harvest Moon: Save the HomelandPS2
2003Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral TownGBA
2003Harvest Moon: A Wonderful LifeGCPS2
2003Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral TownGBA
2004Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful LifeGC
2005Harvest Moon: Poem of HappinessGC
2005Harvest Moon DSDS
Harvest Moon: Magical MelodyGCWii
2005Harvest Moon: Boy & GirlPSP
2005Harvest Moon DS CuteDS
2007Harvest Moon DS: Island of HappinessDS
2007Harvest Moon: Tree of TranquilityWii
2008Harvest Moon DS: Sunshine IslandsDS
2008Harvest Moon: Animal ParadeWii
2008Harvest Moon DS: Grand BazaarDS
2009Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf ValleyPSP
2010Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two TownsDS3DS
2012Harvest Moon: A New Beginning3DS
2014Story of Seasons3DS

Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns

Story of season: Pioneers of Olive Town
I have not played any of these games except Pioneers of Olive town, the newest addition to the line. I would love to play the first Story of Seasons (2014).

When I was younger my sister and I both played Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life. It was on PlayStation 2. Ours broke so we haven’t played it since then, because it won’t work on newer PlayStations.

It was such a fun game, though, and if I could find it on PS4, or something very very close to it, I’d be all about that.

I remember I had a cow named “Grandma” (my grandma had told me about the game, so I named my cow after her lol) and a dog named “Rooster.” My horse was named Morris. When I had a son I meant to name him “Pepsi” but typed it wrong and he was named “Pepi.”

Super fun game, and super fun memories of playing it and watching my sister play her game. We still reference the game sometimes, particularly when we are outside picking fruit or carrying around chickens. 😂

When I was younger my sister and I both played Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life. It was on PlayStation 2. Ours broke so we haven’t played it since then, because it won’t work on newer PlayStations.

It was such a fun game, though, and if I could find it on PS4, or something very very close to it, I’d be all about that.

I remember I had a cow named “Grandma” (my grandma had told me about the game, so I named my cow after her lol) and a dog named “Rooster.” My horse was named Morris. When I had a son I meant to name him “Pepsi” but typed it wrong and he was named “Pepi.”

Super fun game, and super fun memories of playing it and watching my sister play her game. We still reference the game sometimes, particularly when we are outside picking fruit or carrying around chickens. 😂
Sounds like so much fun! Thank you for sharing! Who was your special someone in that game? 😊

I’m going to have to look into the game you’ve played and see if it looks similar to the one I played. If it is, I’m definitely going to play it.
It’s really good! You still take care of your grandfathers farm, and re-create it, like usual, and you can have relationships, which is wonderful.

I bought the extra content which brought back 6 new marriage candidates from previous games. (I fell in love with a chef…. :love )

Let me show you my love life….
Raeger!
image.jpg

I’ll follow you on my chicken Instagram!
Glad to have you! :D

Back
Top Bottom