Any thoughts on "sound deadening" a run area? Stall mats maybe?

Maybe you could just keep the rooster under ground ???
JUST KIDDING !
lol.png

maybe shade cloths would help you can get them in different densities? we have them on top of the roof and nothing bothers them. they are plastic so last a long time. they also allow the breeze in for air circulation

For an enclosed space, Quiet Rock could work. Maybe for an open one, too, if enough is placed around. It's sheetrock that absorbs sound waves by turning them into heat through slight vibration; not enough to warm a room or anything, though. lol I saw it used on Holmes on Homes on HGTV.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks, I'll have to check into that.. Since my last posting, I have added a few things here and there. I bought (a lot!) of Sound board...covered some with plastic sheeting, others I left bare. I want to try it as baffling on the top but have not got to that yet. Also added more plants...grapes, vines, etc and two small 20 gallon little ponds with water features (and cover up noise;) Combined with the talk radio thats always playing, a few clucks here and there are hardly noticeable. The pheasant roos are another story, but at least they sound "wild"
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom