any "unexpected things" out there?

Last night was the last basketball of the season and the last time for me playing at this school. Well, I scored two baskets which isn't that rare, but in the middle of the second quarter, my sprained ankle started hurting a little bit. I sat down until half-time. When we came out of the locker room, I felt a little nausious (did I butcher that spelling?). Anyway, I told my coach I was feeling a little sick, so he let me sit a little longer. Then, in the middle of the fourth quarter, I freaking threw up! At least it wasn't on the floor. I made it to the locker room. My friend Katelyn's mother was really nice and patted my back and scratched my head. I was dry-heaving the whole way home and I missed school today.

So the unexpected things were I threw up for no reason at all, I slept from 5:30 last night to 11:00 this morning, and Katelyn's mother was so nice to me because I thought she didn't like me!

Quote:
So... you'll be updating your post with the pics then right?
tongue.png

Hmm unexpected. Well last night DH went to bed and I hopped in the tub and was reading... for a while. Then the doorbell starts ringing... and ringing... and ringing... which made me figure something MUST be wrong because who would ring your bell at 10pm if they didn't need your phone cuz their house was on fire or someone was dead or something so I go tearing outta the tub dripping, wrap a towel around myself and get to the door...

Mother In Law... standing there slackjawed because of MY behavior... DH's graduation is 18th so she was bringing me the leftover announcements, his sashes, cords, etc... and it just HAD to be done at 10pm... no call in advance...

But I did just get his stuff all hung and now I'm all dopey and proud so I reckon it was worth her look of incredulity that I'd answer the door in a towel. Just when she thinks I can't possibly do anything more to surprise her... after 14 years... there I go again.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom