Any Veterinarians Out There?

chickensrock12

Songster
8 Years
Sep 22, 2015
Utah
So, I'm a veterinarian. It is the best thing I have accomplished in my life. I just want to see how many are there on here. If you are a veterinarian, tell me what pets you have and the animals you love. If you are on here and you are not a veterinarian. You too, tell me what pets you have and the animals you love. I just love hearing about this stuff. So, I hope you tell me and have a good day too.
highfive.gif

I am actually plan on going to school to become a veterinarian. We have two dogs, two cats, 32 chickens, ten ducks, 15 cows, and a tankful of fish. Hoping to add some goats, turkeys and geese.

It took me 7 years. I graduated a year early for preparing in Jr. High and high school. If you are young, study well or you will want to quit. I had a 4.0 all through school and all 3s in elementary. So if you do that, than be a veterinarian. Also, you need to have a love for animals. I have chickens, goats, horses, geese, peafowl, guinea fowl, ducks, pot belly pigs, dogs, cats, full room full of reptiles, a tortiose, full cage full of parrots, big pond full of goldfish, tank in house, a donkey, and more. I fit all of them on two acres. They have no problems. So just do what you can.

I am in California. Not too far away. You have some great veterinarians up there that work with WSU extension!

Back
Top Bottom