I'll paint your chickens with a Christmas-y theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella6Storm4

Free Ranging
Oct 4, 2022
Ardonia
I wanted to paint some Christmas chickens and decided, you know what? I'll make a festive art thread for it. I had a ton of fun with my last thread of this sort.
Post a picture of your chicken that you want me to paint and if I get to it, I'll post a picture and tag you. This will only be open till the end of December, that does not mean that I will paint any pictures received before Dec 31, that means I will do as many as I can until Dec. 31.

Plz only one entry per person

here's an example of my work, this took me about an hour, so they don't take too long.
Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 3.40.42 PM.png

I wanted to paint some Christmas chickens and decided, you know what? I'll make a festive art thread for it. I had a ton of fun with my last thread of this sort.
Post a picture of your chicken that you want me to paint and if I get to it, I'll post a picture and tag you. This will only be open till the end of December, that does not mean that I will paint any pictures received until Dec 31, that means I will do as many as I can until Dec. 31.

here's an example of my work, this took me about an hour, so they don't take too long.
View attachment 3697439
This is a great idea! Could you paint Marshmallow fluff?

Attachments

• IMG_20231203_163859.jpg
    IMG_20231203_163859.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 8
Post a picture of your chicken that you want me to paint and if I get to it, I'll post a picture and tag you. This will only be open till the end of December, that does not mean that I will paint any pictures received before Dec 31, that means I will do as many as I can until Dec. 31.

View attachment 3697439
Your art is so beautiful!!! What medium do you use? :love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom