Any weird dreams lately? Post them here!

I had this dream that zac efron came to my house and I got all these autographes and then I asked him if he was dating Zendaya. All he did was shush me and smiled then I asked him if he even though wanted to come to this play I'm in (in the play I'm riley from inside out) and he gave me his phone number and I asked him if he was on instagram which I don't even have(?). Then he walked away and I caught him in the act of stealing somthing. For some reason I asked hi'm for another autograph and he said he would take me to Hollywood with him:ya :celebrate well I woke up after that. :he:hit any way that was my weird dream of the day.:pop:gig:lau
Even though I am like 15 years younger than him I still got his phone number. What the heck????!!#!!

Last edited:
Last night I had this dream where a goat was chasing me around and then he turned into my brother and was trying to kill me. Man that was weird cause me and my bro are like best friends.

Last night I had this dream where a goat was chasing me around and then he turned into my brother and was trying to kill me. Man that was weird cause me and my bro are like best friends.

Oh I once had a dream where a little boy picked up an acorn and for some reason it was really scary.:idunno

Oh that is crazy! :lol: It's funny what our minds can come up with at night. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom